TeamViewer for Remote Control is an application by TeamViewer. TeamViewer for Remote Control was first published on July 27, 2018. TeamViewer for Remote Control is currently available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, TeamViewer for Remote Control requires 4.0 and up. The most current version is 13.2.9303 Before diving headlong into TeamViewer for Remote Control consider content rating:
TeamViewer for Remote Control requires 24M of empty space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
-- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect