Chase Mobile is an application that allows users to access bank features from anywhere and whenever. You can manage the bills, edit the account information, view the transaction history, and so on. All this is available on your mobile phone for free. Chase Mobile was launched by JPMorgan Chase for two platforms: iOS and Android. You can find it in the Finance category on Google Play and Apple Store.
Design and Usability 10/10
Chase Mobile has a clean interface with the elements of material design. Therefore, a lot of information is introduced in blocks; there are many paddings and grid-based layouts. We liked the approach when the applications use the material design in their interfaces. It made the interface clean and recognizable. The primary colors are light with white color on the background. The most important information, as well as menu navigation bars, are highlighted with the branded blue color. Overall, Chase Mobile is the application with a decent interface and great design patterns.
Key Functions 10/10
The main purpose of Chase Mobile is to allow people to use bank services from their mobile devices. Therefore, you can:
- Manage the accounts: view your current balance, monitor the credit cards, set up different notifications, e.g., travel, alerts, receive the updates on your credit score, and so on.
- Make money transfers and deposits: use Chase QuickPay to send and request money, transfer money between your accounts, send money to other users.
- Get exclusive deals and offers: redeem the rewards with Chase Ultimate Rewards, send digital card deals, and so on.
Please note, that the application was only designed for the clients of Chase bank. In addition to the features listed above, you can also monitor and control J.P.Morgan investment activities: trade ETFs, mutual funds, stocks, and bonds.
Security & App Purchases 9/10
The application requires the following permissions:
- Call information;
- Phone book;
- Wi-fi connection information;
- Camera, Location, and Storage, etc.